Terms and Conditions
- Great Retail Ideas Exchange
- A Chance to win £1000 worth of stock
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Big Night In Competition
- Big Win-Win competition
- Grenade competition Terms and conditions
- Half White Creme Egg Retailer Promotion
- Point of Sale Order
Great Retail Ideas Exchange
18+ UK. Open between 13:30 BST 1st February 2024 – 23:59 BST 30th June 2024 to Independently owned convenience stores and forecourts (unaffiliated or affiliated to a symbol group) only. Excludes centrally managed and owned convenience stores and forecourts (‘Partcipants’). Go to Snackdisplay.co.uk and fill out the entry form, describing your retailing idea in no more than 300 words. Additional documentation of upto 5MB and/ or a photograph of up to 5MB may also be uploaded ( optional) . It is the Participants responsibility to ensure ideas can be made public and shared publicly. All ideas submitted may be made public and available for other Participants to use. Partcipants can enter more than one idea, only one prize per store. Ideas will be judged based on the following criteria: Scalability and Adaptability, Impact, Ingenuity and Clarity. A panel of judges will select the winning ideas, awarding one top winning idea, cash prize of £5000 and 10 runner up ideas, cash prize of £1000. The judging panel will consist of an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final. No dialogue will be entered into. Where ideas are duplicated the first application received will be viewed by the judges and duplicate ideas will be entered into the random draw. All other entries will be placed into a random prize draw for 20 prizes of £500 cash each. Mondelez reserve the right to indefinitely use and publicise the ideas entered submitted in the competition from the time of receiving the entry forms. Winners will be contacted for promotional and PR purposes subject to agreement. Winners will be contacted by the Promoter by email within 14 days of the judging day and will have 14 days to formally accept the prize. Delivery of the prize will take place within 28 days of prize acceptance. For full terms and conditions below.
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is open to:
- Independently owned convenience stores and forecourts (unaffiliated or affiliated to a symbol group) only. Excludes centrally managed and owned convenience stores and forecourts.
- Participants within the United Kingdom;
- Participants aged 18 or over;
(together the ‘Participants’)
The Promotion excludes employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access, full name, store name, a valid email address and full store address including postcode are required. The Promoter is not responsible for internet access or validity of email address.
3. Main Promotion Period: Participate and submit your Retail Idea (defined at clause 4a.) between 13.30 on the 1 February 2024 and 23.59 on the 30 June 2024 inclusive.
4. To Participate: Visit https://www.snackdisplay.co.uk, and then:
- fill out the entry form, by entering email address, full name, store name and full store address including post code.
- describe the Participant’s retail idea:
- in no more than 300 words; and
- Optionally participants may upload any additional documentation, including photo, to support the submission (size limited to 5MB)
- (together the ‘Retail Idea’).
- Additional optional documentation uploaded in support of Participant’s submission must be in PNG or JPEG or PDF or .docx or Word doc file format, and the size is limited to a maximum of 5MB.
5. Eligible Participation Guidelines: The Retail Idea and additional documentation must comply with the following guidelines and undergo moderation in order to be eligible for selection:
- Participants must only upload a Retail Idea and additional documentation that does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, ownership, copyrights, trademarks, patents, logos, licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other intellectual property rights or any other requirements of applicable legislation.
- Submissions must not disparage the Promoter, or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion.
- Submissions must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libellous.
- Submissions must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- You agree to grant the Promoter in perpetuity a non-revocable, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use the copyright and other intellectual property rights vesting in your entry for all purposes connected with this Promotion, including but not limited to display on the Promoter’s website, social channels, in any publicity, advertisement or case study carried out by or on behalf of the Promoter in any manner or medium whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet and any other website of the Promoter or its agents/contractors choosing and use of the submission, or part(s) of the submission in marketing materials relating to this Promotion and for archiving purposes.
- Each Participant also grants the Promoter and its agents/contractors the right to moderate, edit, modify or remove any submission in the Promoter’s, it’s agents or assignees’ sole discretion, in whole or in part, for display on the Promotion website or in any materials relating to the Promotion.
- You agree to the inclusion, publication, reproduction and/or other use of your entry by the Promoter in any Media (including sharing the details of your entry with other Participants and retailers without restriction).
- Participants are responsible for ensuring their Retail Idea can be shared publicly prior to submission.
- The Retail Idea or additional information uploaded in support of the Retail Idea created by any form of artificial intelligence will be disqualified.
- Ideas copied or amended from examples in marketing material provided by the promoter will not be considered.
6. There is no limit to the number of submissions to be made per Participant during the Promotion Period.
7. In the event a submission has been removed for breaching the Eligible Participation Guidelines, the Participant may make another submission, provided they do so within the Promotion Period.
8. Prizes: A maximum of one Prize is permitted per winning store. A total of 11 Participant submissions will be selected and awarded as follows:
- Tier 1: 1 x £5000 cash
- Tier 2 Prize: 10 x £1000 cash.
9. Claiming the Prize: If a Participant’s submission is selected, they will be a provisional winner and may need to sign a Release Form.
10. Further Details and Conditions:
- The Prizes will be paid via BACS to the stores nominated business account of the selected submission only.
- The Participant is responsible for providing correct bank account details and the Promoter will not be liable for any payments made into the wrong bank account.
- The Participant must have a valid UK bank account.
11. Selection: The retail idea, described in up to 300 words, in all valid entries received during the Promotion Period (subject to moderation) will be judged by a panel of judges, including an independent party, by the [31st July] to select a maximum of 11 submissions based on the following criteria:
- Scalability and adaptability- Could most stores benefit from or use this idea to help their business.
- Impact – How effective is the idea, will it affect business results by either helping sales, reducing waste, reducing costs, improving efficiency or positively contributing to the community.
- Ingenuity- How original and creative is the idea. Is it a unique idea or a unique adaptation of an existing idea?
- Clarity – Is the idea clear and specific enough for all to adapt.
In the event of duplicate Retail Ideas, the first submission received will be viewed by the judges and duplicate ideas will be entered into the Wrap-up Draw.
12. Notification and Acceptance: If an eligible Participant’s submission is selected, the Promoter’s agents will notify the Participant by sending an email to the Participant via the email supplied on entry within 14 days of selecting the provisional winners, andprovisional winners will have 14 days to accept the Prize. The Promoter and its agents will not notify any Participant if their submission is unsuccessful. If the Promoter and its agents select a Participant’s submission, their Retail Idea will be displayed in any media published by the Promoter and/or its agents as per clause 5 .Participants are responsible for ensuring they are in receipt of promotional communication relating to the Promotion (including checking their junk/spam).
13. Prize Delivery: Delivery of the prize will take place within 28 days of the date of prize acceptance.
14. Wrap-up Draw: All eligible entries received during the Main Promotion Period that are duplicate ideas and/or unsuccessful entries, will be entered into a random prize draw. Details of the Wrap-up Draw are below:
- Wrap-Up Draw Prizes: 20 x £500 cash.
- Winner selection:16th September 2024
- Winner notification and acceptance: Please refer to clause 12
- Prize delivery: Please refer to clause 13
15. The Promoter may request that the Participants participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation in publicity is at the submitter’s discretion and is not a condition of acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
16. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation.
17. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to https:// snackdisplay.co.uk
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
20. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data[NS3] Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at https://eu.mondelezinternational.com/privacy-notice. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
21. If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
22. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
23. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
24. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Residents of Scotland and Northern Ireland may bring proceedings in their own jurisdiction.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmBH- UK Branch, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB81DH.
A chance for a retailers to Win a £1000 worth of Mondelez International stock —Competition TnC’s
18+ UK. Open between 13:30BST 3rd October 2023 – 23:59 BST 15th January 2024 to Independent and Affiliated retailers, not subject to Sunday trading laws. Register or log in to Snackdisplay.co.uk and fill out the entry form to enter into a prize draw to win £1000 worth of Mondelez stock at full retail value , 1 winner will be pulled from a random draw via an independent process. Entrants can only win one prize. Winners will be contacted by the Promoter by email within 14 days of the draw and will have 14 days to formally accept the prize. Delivery of the prize will take place within 28 days of prize acceptance. Stock will be selected from the Mondelez product range as recommended for Independent and Symbol stores and will be delivered to stores . The Promoter reserves the right to select stock. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmBH- UK Branch, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB81DH.
Cadbury Dairy Milk Big Night In Competition
UK & NI only, 18+, 00:00 16 October 2023 to 00:00 12 November 2023 (‘Promotional Period’). Independent and affiliated retailers, not subject to Sunday trading laws only. List / carry a minimum of 6 in the range of Cadbury dairy milk block 95g – 180g, inclusive of Cadbury dairy milk variants, to be entered into the Prize draw. 80 x winners. 1 x Prize per winner. Prizes: x2 Sky Q boxes, 3 x Sky streams and 75 x sky vouchers worth £5.49 each. Entrants will be taken from data captured during sales rep visits during the Promotional Period... Winners will be pulled from a random prize draw. Draw will take place w/c 27th November 2023. Winners will be notified within 30 days of the closing date. Fulfilment of prizes will take place within 50 working days of prize acceptance. Visit https://www.snackdisplay.co.uk/retailer-ts-cs/ for prize conditions. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmBH - UK Branch, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB81DH.
The following terms shall apply to the Prize (the “Prize Conditions”):
- Sky Store Vouchers:
- The Sky Store £5.49 Voucher may be redeemed at Sky Store to credit your account with £5.49. Sky Store Vouchers may only be redeemed and spent on either the Sky Store website located at www.skystore.com, or on the Sky Store app on your compatible Roku box or Android device. The Sky Store £5.49 Voucher cannot be used for purchases made on a Sky+HD box or a Sky Q box. However, Buy & Keep purchases made using redeemed Vouchers can be sent to your box. Send to Sky Box’ is not available on rental titles.
- To redeem a Voucher, you must have a SkyiD account and have accepted Sky Store terms and conditions. These terms apply in addition to Sky Store terms and conditions and in the event of any conflict, these terms prevail.
- The Sky Store £5.49 Voucher is valid until 31/03/2024. Once expired, the Voucher will be invalid and cannot be extended, replaced or refunded. It is not replaceable if lost or stolen and no refund will be given.
- To redeem online:
- Simply go to www.skystore.com/redeem
- Enter your Voucher code and click ‘Redeem’
- Sign up or sign in (you don’t have to be a Sky TV customer)
- Choose your movie and watch online, on your favourite devices or select DVD or Blu-ray to receive a copy in the post too.
- When redeemed, the Voucher will credit your account with a value in the local currency and all purchases will be made using your available balance. When you make a purchase, the cost will be deducted from the value held in your account and if there is any difference between the cost of the purchase and the value in your account, you will need to pay this amount.
- Once added to your account, you will have 12 months in which to use your credit balance before the balance is removed from your account. Any unused balances are not redeemable for cash or transferable and will not be returned to you (unless we are required to by law).
- Each Sky Store £5.49 Voucher is considered to have been redeemed once successfully applied to the account on Sky Store. Each Voucher may only be used once, repeated attempts to use the same Voucher will not be successful. You cannot re-load or top-up Vouchers.
- The Sky Store £5.49 Voucher is for your own personal, non-commercial use. There is no cash alternative; Sky Store £5.49 Voucher is not transferable and may not be re-sold.
- The Sky Store £5.49 Voucher remains the property of Sky UK Limited.
- Sky is not responsible for any Vouchers that are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
- Sky Store’s general terms and conditions apply; www.skystore.com/n/lbtc/legal-bits/terms-and-conditions. Sky UK Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies or in the Republic of Ireland, when Irish law applies.
- Prizes will be dispatched within 60 working days of acceptance.
- Sky Q:
- The winner will be required to enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract. If the winner is an existing Sky TV customer, your existing Sky TV subscriptions will come to an end and you must enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract.
- After your 12 month free Sky Q TV subscription comes to an end, standard subscription length (18 months) and prices at the time of re-contracting will apply, unless you change or cancel your package, giving Sky at least 31 days’ notice. Standard subscription prices may change. Please refer to www.sky.com for current pricing. You must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom.
- The Prize does not include: - A broadband subscription (to experience Sky Q features to the full, we recommend connecting your boxes to home broadband); - Sky Box Office, Sky Store purchases/rentals, Stand-alone Premium Channels, or pay-per-view services and events
- Watching on an extra TV screen comes at a one-off cost of £99 and Sky will loan you an extra Sky Q Mini at no cost (recommend connecting no more than 4 Sky Q Minis in total)
- Prices, programmes/channels are subject to change.
- Engineer set-up required.
- The winner must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s) prior to installation.
- Winners must redeem the prize within a year. Winners who are in a current pay-TV contract with another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
- There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
- Prize winner will own the Sky dish. The Sky Q box, the Sky Q Mini and all other Sky Q kit is loaned to the winner at no cost and must be returned when the winner’s 12 month prize subscription terminates or when the winner leaves Sky, whichever is earlier. Mechanical faults with the Sky Q kit will be repaired at no cost.
- Sky Q installations currently average a 28 day waiting period.
Discover TV, Broadband & Mobile Phone Packages with Sky
Discover Sky packages for TV, broadband & mobile including Glass – the new streaming TV with Sky Inside. Login to manage your My Sky account & more.
Summary Terms and ConditionsUK, 18+ only. Instant Win Period: 00:01 27/02/23 – 23:59 14/05/23 (inclusive). Wrap-Up Draw Period: 00:01 15/05/23 – 23:59 15/08/23 (inclusive). Purchase necessary. Instant Win: Purchase a participating product, visit http://bigwinwin.cadbury.co.uk. Enter your details and those of the independently owned convenience store you would like to nominate to receive the same cash prize, select your region & enter barcode & batch code from pack to find out instantly if you have won. Wrap-Up Draw: All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw. Instant Win Prizes: A chance to win 1 of 50 x £1,000 cash prizes or 1 of 50 x £500 cash prizes. Wrap-Up Draw Prize: 1 x £250. Winners will receive the cash for themselves and the independently owned convenience store will receive the same amount. Purchase required. Retain receipt to claim. Internet access required. Max 1 entry per person per day & Max 20 entries in total per person during the Instant Win Period. Max 1 Prize per person, independently owned convenience stores can receive more than 1 nomination. Visit http://bigwinwin.cadbury.co.uk for full T&Cs & prize details. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
BIG WIN-WIN Snackdisplay.co.uk retailer stock competition Terms and Conditions 18+ UK. Open between 00:01BST 1st March - 31st May 23:59 BST to Independent and Affiliated retailers, not subject to Sunday trading laws. Register or log in to Snackdisplay.co.uk and fill out the entry form to enter into a prize draw to win one of 5 prizes of £100 worth of Cadbury Singles stock at full retail value. 5 winners will be pulled from a random draw via an independent process. Entrants can only win one prize. Winners will be contacted by the Promoter by email within 14 days of the draw, and will have 14 days to formally accept the prize. Delivery of the prize will take place within 28 days of prize acceptance. Stock will be selected from the Mondelēz product range as recommended to stock for Independent and Symbol stores and will be delivered to stores. The Promoter reserves the right to select stock. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmBH - UK Branch, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB81DH.
Grenade competition Terms and conditions
UK, 18+ Open to IC retailers only between 06/03/23 – 02/04/23. List / carry Grenade Protein Bar 60g, (Chocolate Chip Salted Caramel, Oreo and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavour) in order to be entered into the Prize Draw. Retailers must place a Grenade Protein Bar order with the SDE between Monday – Friday during the promotion period. Purchase required. Prizes: 1 winner per week will win a year’s worth of Grenade bars (36 x 12 x 60g cases total, assorted flavours). Max 3 entries per retailer during the promotion period. Weekly draw. Orders accepted: Car sales in ICI, ETOS in ICC. No back office orders to be accepted (exc. NI). Fulfilment of the prize will take place within 30 working days of prize acceptance. Promoter: Promoter: Grenade UK, Bournville Place, Bournville Lane, Birmingham B30 2HP.
Half White Creme Egg Retailer Promotion
UK, 18+, owners/verified retail managers of independent convenience stores (‘Independent Retailers’) and Booker/BRP retailers (‘Booker/BRP’) only. 00.01 GMT 26/12/2023 and 23.59 BST 31/03/2024 (‘Promotional Period’). Display the half milk chocolate, half white chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg POS during the Promotional Period for the chance of a winning egg to be placed within your store. If a winning egg is distributed in your store and is registered by the winning customer with the Promoter, you will win a Prize. There will be a total of 30 x winning Independent Retailers and 6 x winning Booker/BRPs. Max 1 x prize per Independent Retailer and max 1 x prize per Booker/BRP. Independent Retailer Prizes: 1 x £1,000, 1 x £500, 3x £250 & 25 x £25 Amazon vouchers. Booker/BRP Retailer Prizes: 1 x £1000, 2 x £500, 3 x £50 Amazon vouchers. Winners will be contacted within 28 days of notification of a winning egg. Prizes will be fulfilled within 28 days of acceptance. See https://snackdisplay.co.uk/retailer-ts-cs/ for full T&Cs. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
1. Entry is open only to owners/verified retail managers of independent convenience (‘Independent Retailers') and Booker/BRP retailers (‘Booker/BRP’) within the UK, aged 18 and over who display the half milk chocolate, half white chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg point of sale displays within their retail outlet. Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
2. The Promotion distribution period begins at 00.01 GMT on 26 December 2023 and closes at 23.59 BST on 31 March 2024.
3. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
4. HOW TO ENTER: A total of 30 half milk chocolate, half white chocolate Cadbury Creme Eggs for Independent Retailers and a total of 6 half milk chocolate, half white chocolate Cadbury Creme egg for Booker/BRP will be fairly and randomly distributed amongst stocks of regular Cadbury Creme eggs in Independent Retailers and Booker/BRP that display half milk chocolate, half white chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg point of sale displays under the supervision of PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service. If a half milk chocolate, half white chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg has been won in your store, you will automatically be eligible to win a prize once the winner of the half milk chocolate, half white chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg registers their Egg with the Promoter.
5. HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE: Each half milk chocolate, half white chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg distributed is recorded. At the point in time that a consumer calls to claim their prize, PromoVeritas, will match up the records to establish which retail store the half milk chocolate, half white chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg was distributed in. Following a valid consumer claim, the retailer will then be contacted within 28 days and made aware that a half milk chocolate, half white chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg was distributed and claimed within their store.
6. RETAILER REQUIREMENTS: In order for a prize to be awarded to a winning retailer, the retailer must confirm acceptance of the Prize. Retailers will initially be contacted via the telephone number held on record by the Promoter or via the telephone number publicly available, only store managers will be communicated with. Two attempts will be made via telephone call and if a retailer does not claim the Prize via this process, a letter will be sent to the retailer in the post and requesting them to contact the Promoter within 14 days, from the date of the letter, should they wish to claim the Prize. Failure to accept the prize within this time period will result in the Prize being forfeited.
7. THE PRIZES:
Independent Retailers Prizes: There are a total of 30 x prizes to be won by owners/verified retail managers of Independent Retailers stores.
Independent Convenience Retailer Prizes Available
£1,000 Amazon Voucher
£500 Amazon Voucher for the first retailer to have the Consumer Prizes found in their store
£250 Amazon Voucher for the first 3 retailers to have the Consumer Prizes found in their store
£25 Amazon Voucher for the remaining 25 retailers to have the Consumer Prizes found in their store
Booker/BRP Prizes: There a total of 6 x prizes to be won by owners/verified retail managers of Booker/BRP stores.
Booker/BRP Retailer Prizes Available
£1,000 Amazon Voucher for the first retailer to have the Consumer Prizes found in their store
£500 Amazon Voucher for the first 2 retailers to have the Consumer Prize found in their store
£50 Amazon Voucher for the first 3 retailers to have the Consumer prize found in their store
Maximum of 1 x Prize per Individual Retailer. Maximum of 1 x Prize per Booker/BRP.
8. Prizes will be paid in the form of Amazon e-vouchers to the verified retailer manager. Please allow 28 days for despatch from date of Prize acceptance. Vouchers must be used before expiry date stated on voucher. For full voucher Terms and Conditions, see www.amazon.co.uk/hz/aw/coupons/help.
9. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
10. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
11. The prizes may be transferred between the verified retail manager and a member of staff within each specific winning retailer, at the discretion of the winning verified retail manager. Otherwise, the prizes are not transferable outside of the specific winning retailer, or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
12. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
13. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
15. Provided no objection is received, the store name and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS13742 Cadbury Creme Egg UK Retailer Winner List, PO Box 704, Pinner HA5 9PF within 3 months of the Claim by Date. In the event they win, winners may request their store name and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing CremeEgg@promowinners.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
16. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
17. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail. The decision of the Promoter is final in relation to all promotional matters.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: is Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose registered address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
Point of Sale Order Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson
Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
- By ordering the Point of Sale offered by the Promoter you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Offer subject to availability. Offer ends 31st Dec 2024. Orders on mainland UK accepted only. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected orders for Point of Sale.
- It is your responsibility to implement the Point of sale provided in your retail area which shall include erecting and maintaining the Point of Sale.
- It is the retailer’s responsibility to implement the point of sales within HFSS Regulations
- The image of the POS is a representative view and the POS received may not look exactly like that in the picture.
- Where the Point of Sale allows for products to be stored on or within the Point of Sale, you must not exceed the weight allowance specified by the Promoter in respect of the Point of Sale.
- The Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any orders for Point of Sale.
- The Promoter will not supply Point of Sale to retailers on sites such as Schools or other education establishments.
- The Promoter, its affiliates or associated agencies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Point of Sale, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Retailers are responsible for disposal of the unit at the end of its life.
- We aim to deliver all units within 6 weeks but this is subject to availability and third party delivery. Mondelez International takes no responsibility with regards to late delivery.
- Orders restricted to one unit per store.
- Orders will be handled by Mondelez sales representative , however in some circumstances, including Foodservice outlets, it might be that it is posted directly to you.